How Does It Work?
The effects of low level laser are photostimulant (like photosynthesis in plants). When the correct intensity and treatment times are used, the specific frequency of light causes a reduction in oxidative stress and increases ATP (energy to be used in the cell). This improves cell metabolism and reduce inflammation. The result is a quicker healing time with less inflammatory response and scar tissue formation.
Are You Suffering From Any of These Conditions?
- Headaches or Migraines
- TMD or Jaw Pain
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear), Ear infections
- Spine Pain (Neck, Mid and Low Back)
- Disc Herniation, Disc Bulges, Protrusion
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis/Golfers elbow, Tendonitis (anywhere)
- Sciatica, tingling/numbness, Neuropathy
- Muscle/Ligament Sprain/Strains,
- Fibrotic Conditions
- Knee Pain, Meniscus Tears
- Sprained Ankles
- Skin conditions such as eczema, rashes, fungi, burns, acne and post surgical scars.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Decreases and eliminates pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Promote new blood vessels and tissue growth
- Promote nerve axon growth
- Faster wound healing and closure
- Virtually painless
- Drug free
- Extremely safe
- Cost effective
- Superior alternative to analgesics, NSAID’s and other medications
Chiropractic and Low Level Laser: A Powerful Combination
Besides being a stand alone therapy, Low Level Laser works great in conjunction with other therapies such as Chiropractic Adjustments and soft tissue work. Patients that use this multimodal approach tend to have quicker responses and longer lasting effects.
To Talk to a Doctor or Schedule an Appointment, call 509-922-0303.
To Talk to a Doctor or Schedule and Appointment, call
Email us with any Questions
Spinal and Sports Care Clinic
12905 E Sprague Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99216-0731