Sadie Altringer, D.C.
Sadie Altringer, formerly Sadie Rausenberger.
- Bachelor of Science – Hamline University
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Advanced Training in the Gastron Technique
- Chiropractic Physician at Healthways Chiropractic in Mankato, MN
- Associate Chiropractic Physician at Spinal and Sports Care Clinic
- Working with providers at Valley OB, Spokane OB, Rockwood OB, and NW/OBGYN Associates of Spokane on treating pregnancy related conditions
- Posture Screenings and Chair Massage @ Freeman Elementary, CVHS, Broadway Elementary, Green Acres Elementary, Evergreen Middle School, Broadway Elementary, Progress Elementary and Ponderosa Elementary
- Participation in health fairs for Pepsi Bottling Group, General Dynamics, URM Store, Inc., Senior Center and ASC Machine Tools
- Presentations on Innovative Treatment Approaches for Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction @ Ellingsen-Paxton Orthodontics, Avenue Dental, Brent Williams, DDS, Ryan Love, DDS, Bob Wendel, DDS and Foglia/Frampton, DDS
- Health and Wellness Screenings at Valley Fest and the Senior Wellness Conference
- Love spending time with family and friends, especially her two kids Abby and Caleb
- Also enjoys running, reading and PUGS!!!
Dr. Altringer grew up in Fargo, North Dakota where she graduated from Fargo South High School in 1997. She began practice at a clinic in Mankato, MN from 2005-2006. She moved out to Spokane, WA in 2007 and has been with the Spinal and Sports Care Clinic since then. She enjoys treating pregnancy related conditions such as lower back pain, sciatica, pelvic pain, headaches, and also specializes in treating TMJ. She dedicates her practice to doing what she loves….helping people feel better and live the best quality of life possible.