- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic West Campus
- Received Clinical Excellence Award
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Washington State University
- Certified Rock Tape Doctor: Functional Movement Taping
- Certified Graston Doctor: instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization therapy
- Certified Cox-Flexion Provider
- Certified in McConnell Taping
- Training in Active Release Technique
- Training in Exercise Rehabilitation
- Certified in Functional Movement Screening
- Provider for the Department of Defense Army Hospital 2015
- Chiropractic Intern for Denver Chiropractic 2015
- Chiropractic intern for Palmer Clinic 2014-15
- North Face Endurance Challenge chiropractic member 2014
- Sea Otter Classic chiropractic member 2013
- Physical Therapy Aide at Virginia Mason Hospital
- Exercise Specialist at Olympic Physical Therapy
- Athletic Engineer Instructor
Dr. Sylvia Tripp is a sports chiropractor originally from Woodinville, WA. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic West (PCCW) campus in San Jose, CA. Growing up playing sports led her to experience the first hand benefits of Chiropractic and Physical Therapy care. As a sports chiropractor and having previously worked at physical therapy clinics, she specialized in the treatment and development of rehabilitation programs of day-to-day and sport-related injuries.
Having worked with professional and collegiate athletes has allowed her to develop a specialized plan for patients on and off the field that fit their unique and specific needs. Dr. Tripp’s focuses on a functional approach to help restore motion and movement quality.
In her spare time Dr. Tripp enjoys playing soccer and tennis, snowboarding, krav maga, hiking, live music, and being with her family and friends.