Meet Brittany Correll, D.C.
Formerly Brittany Rush, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: Parker University 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness: 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy: 2012
- Advanced Training in Webster Technique and Care of the Pregnant Patient
- Advanced Training in Care of the Postpartum Patient
- Advanced Training in the Treatment of Headaches
- Advanced Training in TMJ Conditions
- Susan G Komen Race for the Cure chiropractic team member 2013
- Texas Motor Speedway Bike MS chiropractic team member 2013
- TMJ Disorders to the Spokane County Dental Society
- Prevention and Self-Management of Musculoskeletal Pain to the Eastern Washington Dental Hygiene
Dr. Correll grew up in Oregon’s Willamette Valley riding horses in 4-H and showing cattle in the FFA. Her introduction to chiropractic came at an early age as the only lasting relief from her chronic migraine headaches. It was life changing for her to go through several weeks headache-free. As she grew up, she noticed other family members having great results with chiropractic care. It allowed them to keep doing what they love and to be able go to work and support their families, in a natural and drug-free way. This is where Dr. Correll’s love for helping people through chiropractic began.
Today, Dr. Correll’s passion is to help get people out of pain so they can live their lives to the fullest potential. Her focus is to care for families in a patient-centered and wellness-oriented environment. “I strive to inspire, educate, and empower my patients in becoming active participants in their own wellbeing.” In her free time, she loves to explore the outdoors of the greater Spokane area with her family.