Meet Dr. Paula DiMaio D.C.
- Pre-requisite Studies / West Chester University (Cum Laude)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree / Life University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
- Advanced Training in Chiropractic Neurology
- Advanced Training in Radiological Interpretation
- Diagnosis/Treatment Whiplash Injuries
- Functional Movement Taping
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Extremity Adjusting
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Pelvic and Hip Pain
- TMJ and Headaches
- Pregnancy and Low Back Pain
- Previous Owner MacDade Chiropractic 1990-2020
ABOUT DR. DIMAIO:
Dr. Paula DiMaio brings with her a rich history of chiropractic caring for patients in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Along with her husband, Mark, and her mother, Dr. DiMaio is excited to have joined her brother, sister-in-law, and four nieces in Spokane.
Dr. DiMaio’s adventurous spirit brought her westward. She and her husband enjoy hiking expeditions and exploring the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
An avid music lover, Dr. DiMaio has played the guitar and handbells in community choirs. She enjoys cooking and can often be found trying out new recipes, especially on family and friends. Mostly, she is extremely happy to be living near her nieces and to spend more time with them.
Dr. DiMaio is thrilled to have the opportunity to share the science, philosophy and art of chiropractic with the residents of Spokane and the surrounding area.