Meet Dr. Ken Van Dyken D.C.
- Bachelor of Science – Human Biology / Sports and Exercise Science
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine – University of Western States
- Advanced Training in Neurodynamics
- Advanced Training in McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Advanced Training in Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation (FAKTR)
- Associate Chiropractic Physician – Spinal and Sports Care Clinic – 2017 to present
- Volunteer Physician for “LOVE Inc” Outreach to Homeless – Portland, Oregon
- Self-Treating and Preventing Low back and Neck Pain – Dental Hygienist Society of Spokane, numerous dental clinics in Spokane and Spokane Valley, Food Services of America, Continuum Furniture Stores and a number of other business.
About Dr. Van Dyken
Dr. Van Dyken spends most of his spare time with his family; and when he has time, he enjoys fly fishing and gardening. He fervently believes that medicine is a service-based profession and seeks to care for his patients with kindness and compassion. His passion is to enable people to move once again, empowering them to take control of their health.