DON’T LET HEADACHES CONTROL YOUR LIFE!
We have developed an innovative treatment program designed to find the cause of your headaches and to fix the underlying problem.
Living with headaches is tough!
- Day after day of being miserable, irritable, and feeling a lot older than you really are.
- The frustration of knowing that your friends and family don’t understand what you’re going through.
- Doctors’ visits, MRI’s and CT scans — which only come back with “normal” results. Trying one medication after another, feeling like you’re on a merry-go-round of drugs.
All this is enough to make anyone want to scream!
What Makes Our Program Successful?
Not all headaches are alike as there are many different causes. While there are general categories of headache types, it has been our experience that most patients have a combination of two or more types of headaches. Our goal is to determine which type or types of headache you suffer from so we can develop an individualized treatment plan for you. Example of headache types include:
- Muscle tension headaches
- Cervicogenic headaches (headaches that start in the neck)
- Migraine headaches
- TMJ headaches
- Hormonal (monthly) headaches
- Food or environmental allergy headaches
- Hypertension headaches
The Keys to Success
There are many factors to consider in determining which classification of headache you have.
- A thorough history looking for when you get headaches and what triggers them.
- A complete musculoskeletal exam to look for muscles or joints causing your headaches, including postural analysis.
- An evaluation of your jaw (TMJ) as this is a hidden source of headaches.
- A dietary evaluation (when appropriate) to look for food allergies or sensitivities.
- A nutritional evaluation (when appropriate) to determine your digestive and hormonal health.
- Ergonomic evaluation to rule out work related factors.
Why See Us?
At Spinal and Sports Care Clinic we have worked for over 25 years to develop our treatment program for headaches. By integrating techniques from the fields of Chiropractic, Rehabilitation, Nutritional Therapy and Massage, we often get rapid and long-lasting pain relief. We also work closely with family practice medical physicians to produce superior results.
Recurring Headaches Are Not Normal
No question…. if you are having headaches then something is wrong. Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Finding it and fixing it has got to be top priority. Call today!